Stay off County Roads - Stay Home
December 21, 2012
Avoid County Roads – Continue to stay home!
County Roads are very affected by drifting and many are impassable. Many cars are stuck. Be very aware of changing conditions, one area can seem clear and then quickly change to large drifts. It is also important if you do drive to give sufficient following distance and clean off your cars well to avoid visual obstructions and flying snow.
As more cars come onto the county roads they are obstructing the ability for county highway to clear the roads!! This will also impact the emergency responders ability to respond to emergencies!
AVOID the following areas:
- Highway 19 East into Marshall area
- Highway Q from Middleton to Waunakee
- Highway 73 near Highway PQ in Cambridge area
- Highway G between Mount Vernon and Verona
- Highway S north of Mount Horeb
- Highway M near 113
- Highway CV near 51 and Wheeler Rd