Volunteer Tree & Brush Removal Workdays
- 01/31/2020 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- 02/07/2020 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- 02/14/2020 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- 02/21/2020 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- 02/28/2020 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- 03/06/2020 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- 03/13/2020 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
8:50 am - 12:00 pm
Friday morning workdays
- Please arrive by 8:50 am as we would like to be ready to start 9:00 am sharp.
- Project usually finishes around 12 noon.
- Locations listed are meeting places so late comers may not find us. Call if needed.
- Chainsaw Safety Training Certification is required if using a chainsaw during this project.
- Dress for the weather (boots & layers) and wear non-synthetic materials that won't be burned by falling embers.
- Bring own water.
Please be sure to sign up in advance as it helps in planning for the project: cancellations due to weather or other details we need to share.
Click on Signup.com link here: http://signup.com/login/entry/8569846079683780100
Wednesday, December 4: Prairie Moraine - Off Leash
Friday, December 6: Morton Forest County Park
Friday, December 13: Silverwood County Park
Wednesday, December 18: 2860 Hidden Farm Rd McFarland
Friday, December 20: Indian Lake County Park
Friday, January 10: Pheasant Branch County Park
Friday, January 17: Pheasant Branch County Park
Friday, January 24: Festge County Park
Friday, January 31: Lake View Hill County Park
Friday, February 7: Yahara Heights/Cherokee Marsh County Park
Friday, February 14: McCarthy County Park
Friday, February 21: CamRock County Park
Friday, February 28: Silverwood County Park
Friday, March 6: Anderson County Park
Friday, March 13: Schumacher County Park
Multiple Dane County Parks, See Below
ContactRhea Stangel-Maier: Stangel-Maier@countyofdane.com or 608-224-3601