Community Engagement Open House: Opportunities for Environmental Action
- 11/06/2019 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Learn and take environmental action with local experts, organizations, and public officials!
- Contribute to local science
- Engage with environmental policy
- Implement changes at home
- Center for Resilient Cities
- City of Madison
- Clean Wisconsin
- Dane County Compost Program
- Focus on Energy
- Low Technology Institute
- Monarch Joint Venture
- Project Home
- Ripple Effects
- Sustain Dane
- UW Office of Sustainability
- Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources
- And more!
Bring your reusable water bottle for some free swag!
Opportunity to purchase a $10 (retailing at $75) LED starter kit from Focus on Energy
Please consider walking, biking, or busing (by stops 0336, 0178, 0160, 0490, and 0581) to the event. Parking is available in the nearby Union South ramp.
Discovery Building - H.F. DeLuca Forum (330 N Orchard St., Madison)
Categories: Talk or Workshop